- The Limits of Pan Privacy and Shuffle Privacy for Learning and Estimation [arXiv].
With Jonathan Ullman.
- Connecting Robust Shuffle Privacy and Pan-Privacy [arXiv].
With Victor Balcer, Matthew Joseph, Jieming Mao.
To be presented at ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2021).
- Separating Local and Shuffled Differential Privacy via Histograms [DROPS, arXiv].
With Victor Balcer.
Presented at the Conference on Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC 2020).
- Private Query Release Assisted by Public Data [arXiv].
With Raef Bassily, Shay Moran, Aleksandar Nikolov, Jonathan Ullman, Zhiwei Steven Wu.
Presented at the International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2020)
- Manipulation Attacks against Local Differential Privacy [arXiv].
With Adam Smith and Jonathan Ullman.
To be presented at IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland 2021)
Presented at the Workshop on Theory and Practice of Differential Privacy (TPDP 2019)
- Distributed Differential Privacy via Shuffling [SpringerLink, arXiv].
With Adam Smith, Jonathan Ullman, David Zeber, and Maxim Zhilyaev.
Presented at the IACR International Conference on Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques (EUROCRYPT 2019).
Also in Workshop on Theory and Practice of Differential Privacy (TPDP 2018)
- Skyline Identification in Multi-Armed Bandits [IEEE, arXiv].
With Ravi Sundaram and Jonathan Ullman.
Presented at the International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT 2018).
I work on the sixth floor of 805 Columbus Avenue, the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex (ISEC)
My email address is cheu.a -at- northeastern -dot- edu