The College of Computer and Information Science invites applications for several tenure-track and tenured faculty positions, beginning in Fall 2017. Applicants at all ranks will be considered.
Candidates will be considered from all areas in Computer and Information Science. Applications are especially encouraged in computer/network security and data science. Candidates are expected to have or to develop an independently funded research program of international caliber and to participate in undergraduate and graduate teaching.
A PhD in Computer Science, Information Science or a related field is required by the start date.
We are also seeking full and part-time non-tenure track Lecturers.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor
- Assistant/Associate/Clinical Professor
- Assistant Co-op Coordinator
- Lecturer – ALIGN Program
- Professor of the Practice
- PT Lecturer Information Retrieval
- PT Lecturer Software Development
- PT Lecturer Mobile App Development
- PT Lecturer Computer Systems Security
- PT Lecturer Computer Systems
- Part-Time Lecturer – On Campus Computer Science Undergraduate & Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – On Campus Health Informatics Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online Information Assurance Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – On Campus Information Assurance Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online Health Informatics Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online – Data Mining
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online – Data Management
Silicon Valley/San Francisco
- Part Time Lecturer Data Structures and Discrete Mathematics
- Part Time Lecturer Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Professor of the Practice & Director of Computer Science Programs