The College of Computer and Information Science invites applications for at least five tenure-track faculty positions, beginning in Fall 2016. Applicants at all ranks will be considered. A PhD in Computer Science, Information Science or a related field is required.
Candidates will be considered from all areas in Computer and Information Science. We particularly welcome candidates with research interests in data-intensive computing (e.g., machine learning, databases, information retrieval and data mining), cloud computing and security. Candidates are expected to have or to develop an independently funded research program of international caliber and to participate in undergraduate and graduate teaching.
The College has a strong research program with significant funding from major federal research agencies and private industry and was instrumental in Northeastern being recognized by NSA/DHS as a center of excellence for research and education in Information Assurance.
Screening of applications begins immediately. For full consideration, application materials should be received by December 1, 2015. However, applications will be accepted until the search is completed.
We are also seeking full-time non-tenure track Lecturers beginning Fall 2016.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor-Robotics
- Assistant/Associate/Teaching Professor
- Assistant/Associate/Clinical Professor
- Professor of the Practice
- PT Lecturer Information Retrieval
- PT Lecturer Software Development
- PT Lecturer Mobile App Development
- PT Lecturer Computer Systems Security
- PT Lecturer Computer Systems
- Part-Time Lecturer – On Campus Computer Science Undergraduate & Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – On Campus Health Informatics Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online Information Assurance Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – On Campus Information Assurance Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online Health Informatics Graduate Program
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online – Data Mining
- Part-Time Lecturer – Online – Data Management