February 27 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Title: On Fire to Hire Startup Expo
Location: Northeastern University, Curry Student Center, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
- Undergraduate Students and Alumni: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Graduate Students: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
FAQs for Students and Alumni
Is pre-registration required?
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Pre-registration expedites the entrance process.
Should I bring resumes?
Yes. Does it need an update or review? Check-out this Career Development resource: http://www.northeastern.edu/careers/jobs-internships/resumes/
What should I wear?
Business casual is recommended; however, professional dress always makes a great first impression!
How long should I plan to attend?
At least 30 minutes; however, 45 minutes to an hour is optimal, depending on how many startups you want to network with.
I am a graduate student. When can I enter the Expo?
Graduate students may only first enter the Startup Expo at 6:30PM through 7:30PM.
I have a friend who goes to another college in Boston who wants to attend to the On Fire to Hire Startup Expo. Can they come?
No. The On Fire to Hire Startup Expo is exclusively for the Northeastern community – students, alumni, faculty, and staff. All attendees must show a Northeastern ID to enter.
Where can I find a listing of the startups that will attend?
Visit www.northeastern.edu/startupexpo and click on the Participating Startups button. This listing will appear beginning the week of January 23 and be updated regularly. Check it often!
Where can I find the job postings that these startups are recruiting for?
For co-op, full-time, and internships, check NUCareers. You should also check their website to research the company and other positions.
- Northeastern University Center for Entrepreneurship Education
In Partnership With
- Northeastern University College of Computer and Information Science
- Northeastern University Cooperative Education and Career Development
- Northeastern University D’Amore-McKim School of Business
- Northeastern University Michael J. and Ann Sherman Center for Engineering Entrepreneurship Education