Let’s stay connected
Whether you are one of our 4,600 graduates or a new friend to the college, we welcome you to the CCIS community. Here you’ll find fellow alumni, parents, upcoming events, career services, and more. This is an exciting time at CCIS, so get involved. Stay connected. And consider supporting CCIS to help the next generation of amazing students.
There are many ways alumni can connect with CCIS:
- Sponsor student co-op opportunities at your workplace.
- Partner with our faculty to support undergraduate research opportunities.
- Share your experience by serving as a panelist for our Co-op Overview Course or volunteer to speak with one of our student groups.
- Give a gift to support current and future students.
- Attend and participate in our alumni events.
- Visit campus and see what’s happening at your alma mater (contact LaShauna Walker for events).
- Advocate and serve as an ambassador by spreading the word about your educational and co-op experiences at CCIS.
We welcome suggestions for expanding our alumni outreach efforts. Please contact Director of Development Gail Mansfield to get involved.
Sharing your story
We are proud of our alumni’s many accomplishments. If you’d like to share how CCIS has impacted your life, please contact Development Officer Connie Ferreira. Visit our class notes page and share your bio and more.
Why give to CCIS? In a word: opportunity. The opportunity you had to attend one of the country’s most sophisticated computer science colleges and innovative co-op programs. The opportunity education provided you to jump-start your career. The opportunity to pay-it-forward by helping a student learn, experience, engage, and discover.